This is an accessible, text-based page for the A 13(#11) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
A 13(#11) Description
This chord is made up of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Major Ninth, Sharp Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Name variations for this chord:
- A Dominant Thirteen Sharp Eleventh
- A 13#11
- A 13+11
- A 13aug11
The notes in the A13(#11) chord are A, C#, E, G, B, D#, and F#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 10 of the A string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 11 of the D and G strings at the same time
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 11 of the high E string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 12 of the B string
- This position requires barre
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org