This is an accessible, text-based page for the A 7(b13) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
A 7(b13) Description
The A7(b13) chord is made up of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, and Flat Thirteen
You may find this chord denoted as:
- A Dominant Seventh Flat Thirteen Added
- A Dom7b13
- A 7b13
- A 7-13
The A7(b13) chord is made up of the notes A, C#, E, G, and F
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Let the A string play without pressing any fret
- Let the G string play without pressing any fret
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 1 of the high E string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 2 of the D string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 2 of the B string
- This position uses open strings
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com