This is an accessible, text-based page for the A 7(#11) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
A 7(#11) Description
The A7(#11) chord is made up of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, and Sharp Eleventh
The A Dominant Seventh Sharp Eleventh Added chord is spelled in the following ways:
- A Dominant Seventh Sharp Eleventh Added
- A Dom+11
- A 7#11
- A 7+11
- A 7aug11
The A Dominant Seventh Sharp Eleventh Added chord is made up of the notes A, C#, E, G, and D#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the A string
- Mute the high E string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 4 of the B string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 5 of the low E string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 5 of the D string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 6 of the G string
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org