This is an accessible, text-based page for the B 13(#11) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
B 13(#11) Description
This chord is composed of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Major Ninth, Sharp Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Different notations for the B Dominant Thirteen Sharp Eleventh chord:
- B Dominant Thirteen Sharp Eleventh
- B 13#11
- B 13+11
- B 13aug11
The notes in this chord are B, D#, F#, A, C#, E#, and G#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the A string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 4 of the B and high E strings at the same time
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 6 of the G string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 7 of the low E string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 7 of the D string
- This position requires barre
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com