This is an accessible, text-based page for the E m6/9 guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
E m6/9 Description
The E Minor Sixth Ninth chord is composed of the Root, Minor Third, Perfect Fifth, Major Sixth, and Major Ninth
Some books show this chord as:
- E Minor Sixth Ninth
- E Minor 6 Add 9
- E Minor 6 Added Ninemin 6 Add 9
The notes in the E Minor Sixth Ninth chord are E, G, B, C#, and F#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Let the low E string play without pressing any fret
- Let the G string play without pressing any fret
- Let the high E string play without pressing any fret
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 2 of the A string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 2 of the B string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 4 of the D string
- This position uses open strings
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org