This is an accessible, text-based page for the Bb 13(b9) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
Bb 13(b9) Description
The intervals in the Bb Dominant Thirteen Flat Nine chord are Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Minor Ninth, Major Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Some chord charts name this chord as:
- Bb Dominant Thirteen Flat Nine
- Bb 13-9
- Bb 13b9
The Bb13(b9) chord is composed of the notes Bb, D, F, Ab, Cb, Eb, and G
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Mute the A string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 6 of the D string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 7 of the G string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 7 of the high E string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 8 of the B string
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org