This is an accessible, text-based page for the D m13 guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
D m13 Description
The Dm13 chord is composed of the Root, Minor Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Major Ninth, Major Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Some books show this chord as:
- D Minor Thirteen
- D Min 13
- D Minor 13
The D Minor Thirteen chord is composed of the notes D, F, A, C, E, G, and B
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 5 of the A and G strings at the same time
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 6 of the B string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 7 of the D string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 7 of the high E string
- This position requires barre
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com