This is an accessible, text-based page for the Eb 9(#5) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
Eb 9(#5) Description
The intervals in this chord are Root, Major Third, Augmented Fifth, Minor Seventh, and Major Ninth
The Eb Dominant Ninth Sharp Fifth chord is spelled in the following ways:
- Eb Dominant Ninth Sharp Fifth
- Eb 9#5
- Eb 9aug5
- Eb 9+5
- Eb Dom9#5
The Eb9(#5) chord is made up of the notes Eb, G, B, Db, and F
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Mute the high E string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 4 of the A and G strings at the same time
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 5 of the D string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 6 of the B string
- This position requires barre
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com