Do you want to understand the guitar fretboard as a whole? John March, a long time student of the late Ted Greene, has created an incredible lessons series that opens up a fresh way to view the guitar fretboard. A different way to think, introducing the idea of how chords work and how to develop a vocabulary.
A fresh new look at the fretboard:
With these lessons, you'll take a new look at the fretboard and learn where to find a voicing that works. There are techniques that simplify the fretboard and steps that can be taken to find the chord you are looking for:
- Thinking about colors: how he adds color to chords in order to change the overall tone and mood of a piece
- Understanding inversions: What is an inversion and how does it generate chords?
- Geometry vs. geography on the guitar: how each factor is used to create a whole new harmonic vocabulary.
- Alternative options for generating chords: explore what that means and how it can generate even more chordal options
- And many more fretboard secrets.
Click here to learn more about this fretboard course