This is an accessible, text-based page for the E 13(b9) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
E 13(b9) Description
This chord is made up of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Minor Ninth, Major Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Name variations for this chord:
- E Dominant Thirteen Flat Nine
- E 13-9
- E 13b9
The E13(b9) chord is composed of the notes E, G#, B, D, F, A, and C#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Let the low E string play without pressing any fret
- Mute the A string
- Mute the D string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 1 of the G string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 1 of the high E string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 2 of the B string
- This position uses open strings
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org