This is an accessible, text-based page for the C m6/9 guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
C m6/9 Description
The intervals of this chord are Root, Minor Third, Perfect Fifth, Major Sixth, and Major Ninth
The C Minor Sixth Ninth chord is spelled in the following ways:
- C Minor Sixth Ninth
- C Minor 6 Add 9
- C Minor 6 Added Ninemin 6 Add 9
This chord is made up of the notes C, Eb, G, A, and D
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Mute the A string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 7 of the D string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 8 of the G and B strings at the same time
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 10 of the high E string
- This position requires barre
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com