This is an accessible, text-based page for the A 13(b9) guitar chord, suitable for screen-reader software.
For the visual page, with graphic diagrams and colors, go to this page
A 13(b9) Description
The A13(b9) chord is composed of the Root, Major Third, Perfect Fifth, Minor Seventh, Minor Ninth, Major Eleventh, and Major Thirteen
Different notations for this chord:
- A Dominant Thirteen Flat Nine
- A 13-9
- A 13b9
The notes in the A13(b9) chord are A, C#, E, G, Bb, D, and F#
Learn 1 positions for this chord
- Mute the low E string
- Mute the A string
- Place your index finger (1) on the fret 5 of the D string
- Place your middle finger (2) on the fret 6 of the G string
- Place your ring finger (3) on the fret 6 of the high E string
- Place your pinky finger (4) on the fret 7 of the B string
- This position is movable
Audio fileListen to the mp3 audio of this chord position
Back to the complete list of chord diagrams in textual form.
Do you have questions, suggestion or comment?
Please write a message to email@example.com